Betamax not hanging up after phonecall

Old August 29th 06, 12:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Betamax not hanging up after phonecall

Hi,

Has anybody else experienced Betamax companies (esp. VoipDiscount) not
hanging up the call after it is finished? I am mainly interested in
people using the their website to connect two phone calls.. Somebody I
know is having a problem whereby after disconnecting the landline is not
hung up, and they dont get a dialtone. It has happened a few times,
but this time they dont seem to get the dialtone even after waiting for
a while.. Can anything be done to fix this? I assume BT is able to kill
a call, but they cant call BT every time something goes wrong like this.

Cheers.
Old August 29th 06, 02:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Thus spaketh Scope:
Hi,

Has anybody else experienced Betamax companies (esp. VoipDiscount) not
hanging up the call after it is finished? I am mainly interested in
people using the their website to connect two phone calls.. Somebody I
know is having a problem whereby after disconnecting the landline is
not hung up, and they dont get a dialtone. It has happened a few
times, but this time they dont seem to get the dialtone even after
waiting
for a while.. Can anything be done to fix this? I assume BT is able
to kill a call, but they cant call BT every time something goes wrong
like this.
Cheers.

For now when it happens, they could pick up the phone, if no dial-tone,
press recall, wait a few seconds, hang up, the phone will ring back,
answer and then when they hang up the line should clear.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk