Tiscali Speeds take a dive - fault 30/08/06

Old August 30th 06, 12:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Tiscali Speeds take a dive - fault 30/08/06

My Tiscali browing speed and overall performance is severely affected by a
fault they appear to have at present in the Notts/Derbys area. Is anyone
else suffering with terrible performance at present and where are you
located? I can connect by browsng speed is really poor and some sites
wont even load at all. Hope they get it sorted soon.