Setup Router Prestige 645

Old August 30th 06, 03:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Setup Router Prestige 645

Hi,

I have a problem to access from Internet to my local LAN, VNC port
(5900), with a Prestige 645 router.
Here is my configuration:

------------
| Internet |
------------

------------ Dynamic IP
| Prestige |
| 645 |
------------ 192.168.1.1

------------ NIC 1 192.168.1.33
| Firewall |
------------ Nic 2 192.168.0.1

| | | LAN LOCAL
| | |
192.168.0.2 ... 192.168.0.12 192.168.0.X
VNC Port 5900

In my firewall a open port 5900 and mapped to 192.168.0.12, I did the
same in the Prestige, through SUA option,
but it did not work.
Can someone help me?
Many thanks.