Cisco 7941G SIP firmware

Old August 30th 06, 03:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Cisco 7941G SIP firmware

Hi all,

I've just bought a pair of Cisco 7941Gs. They come with the normal SCCP
firmware, but I'd like to reflash them with the SIP version.

Unfortunately, I dont have a CCO with Cisco.. Is there anyone here that
does, and wouldn't mind downloading the firmware for me?

I'm looking for cmterm-7941_7961-sip.8.0.2SR1.cop and its readme
cmterm-7941_7961-sip.8-0-2SR1-readme.htm, available from
http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/ip-7900ser . Again, if you
have a CCO...

Thanks a lot!

Old August 30th 06, 05:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

wrote:

Hi all,

I've just bought a pair of Cisco 7941Gs. They come with the normal SCCP
firmware, but I'd like to reflash them with the SIP version.

Unfortunately, I dont have a CCO with Cisco.. Is there anyone here that
does, and wouldn't mind downloading the firmware for me?

I'm looking for cmterm-7941_7961-sip.8.0.2SR1.cop and its readme
cmterm-7941_7961-sip.8-0-2SR1-readme.htm, available from
http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/ip-7900ser . Again, if you
have a CCO...

Thanks a lot!

Google for the name of the relevant zip file. Last time I looked there were
plenty of people [possibly inadvertently] hosting it. Anyway, I though the
v8 SIP firmware was free now anyway? Have a search of the forums at
trixbox.org, people seem to ask this very question on a weekly basis.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
17:17:55 up 4 days, 1:22, 2 users, load average: 0.19, 0.31, 0.21

Old August 30th 06, 07:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

alexd wrote:
Anyway, I though the v8 SIP firmware was free now anyway?

ISTR it's only the 7940/7960 firmware that's free.