Can the Freetalk SVA-510M adaptor be unlocked?

Old September 2nd 06, 11:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Can the Freetalk SVA-510M adaptor be unlocked?

As Freetalk are moving over to Vonage, and pretty soon the Freetalk box will
be as good as a door stop, can it be unlocked to use with any other Sip
provider, e.g. Sipgate?

If so, anyone like to advise me how to do it?
ta muchly

Old September 5th 06, 07:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

I would also be interested if this can be unlocked