UKONLINE --- to SKY Broadband; Confused

Old September 2nd 06, 09:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default UKONLINE --- to SKY Broadband; Confused

Hello,

I have been with UKONLINE for more than a year now.

I also have SKY.

UKONLINE charge me 14.99 a month for a 2700ko service. because the 8
Mg is not working here.

My previous experience of changing ISP has been painful and I don t
want that again.

I am confused now and want to beleive that the transition btw SKy BB
and UKONLINE will be easy as SKY and Easynet are one now.

Am I right to beleive that ?

Am I better serve regarding connection reliablity, customer service to
stay with UKONLINE ?

Also, I am concerned about taking the 2Mb service and ONLY having 2GB
transfer.
There is no point for me to take the 8 Mb service at 5 as my line is
not compatible.

Your views will be appreciated

Thanks

J.

Old September 2nd 06, 10:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

I have been with UKONLINE for more than a year now.

I also have SKY.

UKONLINE charge me 14.99 a month for a 2700ko service. because the 8
Mg is not working here.

My previous experience of changing ISP has been painful and I don t
want that again.

I am confused now and want to beleive that the transition btw SKy BB
and UKONLINE will be easy as SKY and Easynet are one now.

Am I right to beleive that ?

Am I better serve regarding connection reliablity, customer service to
stay with UKONLINE ?

Also, I am concerned about taking the 2Mb service and ONLY having 2GB
transfer.
There is no point for me to take the 8 Mb service at 5 as my line is
not compatible.

Your views will be appreciated

when you pay an ISP for their service you aren't only paying for the speed.
I would have thought it was worth paying 5 a month to get an extra 38Gb of
downloads even if the speed isn't something you can take full advantage of.

Old September 2nd 06, 10:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Thx for your message Bryan.

And what about the transition process as I read that there was
difficulty for LLU thingy migration

..