VOIP Information

Old September 2nd 06, 10:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default VOIP Information

Hi All,

I know VOIP can be a bit confusing sometimes. I'm not a complete VOIP
genius myself, but I'm trying to learn something out of it. I found a
very good site, so thought would share it with all you out there. Here
it is. It seems quite simple and nice. Takes you right from the basics
and runs you through to the most difficult parts of VOIP...

ENJOI

Ankit Arora