BT Broadband Talk service down?

Old September 3rd 06, 02:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default BT Broadband Talk service down?

I just tried to make a call on my BT Broadband Talk VOIP connection and
just get a tone when the call should connect. This happened once
before when the service was down. I have deleted the telephone from
the toolbox in the homehub telephony settings page and reregistered it
via BT.com/bbv. The normal phone works (if I dial 5 first) and the
broadband works fine. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Cheers
James