AOL Broadband with Router Offer

Old September 4th 06, 08:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default AOL Broadband with Router Offer

Considering going over to AOL B/B

Can anyone tell me what model of free router they are offering ?

Thanks

Old September 4th 06, 08:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Curly wrote:
Considering going over to AOL B/B

Can anyone tell me what model of free router they are offering ?

Are you mad?

Peter Crosland

Old September 4th 06, 08:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Curly" wrote in message
ups.com...
Considering going over to AOL B/B

Can anyone tell me what model of free router they are offering ?

Thanks

All the people in the know are saying that AOL will soon be getting out of
the UK broadband market.
I'd have a look elsewhere if I were you...

George

Old September 4th 06, 08:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 12:29:08 -0700, Curly wrote:

Considering going over to AOL B/B

Can anyone tell me what model of free router they are offering ?

Thanks

Speedtouch 576 or Netgear DG834 wireless version

Dave

Old September 4th 06, 11:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"George Weston" wrote in message

"Curly" wrote in message
ups.com...
Considering going over to AOL B/B

Can anyone tell me what model of free router they are offering ?

Thanks

All the people in the know are saying that AOL will soon be getting out of
the UK broadband market.
I'd have a look elsewhere if I were you...

George

Correct, AOL UK is being discontinued.

Not a good proposition, when you look at what happened to other ISPs who
were bought out over the past few years.

Its pot luck which router you get too. They are pushing Speedtouch products
at present.

DS