Tiscali's Up to 1Mb Broadband and Free Weekend Talk Package

Old September 4th 06, 10:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Tiscali's Up to 1Mb Broadband and Free Weekend Talk Package

can anyone clarify a point on the above broadband option.

I if sign up for this package. The line is subject to CPS service.

I assume that means that i pay my line rental to BT and all calls will
be charged via tiscali ?

If so, will i be able to use the cheaper telephone suppliers prefix
codes like
18185, 18866 service etc.

Thanks in advance

from website

Applies to UK geographic numbers only, i.e. those numbers beginning
with dialling codes 01 and 02. Excludes all other calls, e.g. internet
and non-geographic/premium rate calls such as 0845, 0870, etc.
Tiscali Talk: Terms and conditions apply. Active BT line or equivalent
required. Only available with the carrier pre-selection service (CPS).
Tiscali Talk is subject to availability and will not work with the
following BT services: inbound calls only; light user scheme. A 5p
minimum call charge applies to all chargeable calls.
* Fair usage policy applies.

Old September 4th 06, 10:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Curly" wrote in codes like
18185, 18866 service etc.

Thanks in advance

I believe you can (I can using TalkTalk)

Hugh