Pipex webspace and Frontpage

Old September 5th 06, 01:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Pipex webspace and Frontpage

Does anyone know if i can use Frontpage to build my webspace on Pipex?
cheers
DW

Old September 5th 06, 03:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

dwdw1 wrote on 5 Sep 2006 05:00:34 -0700:

Does anyone know if i can use Frontpage to build my webspace on Pipex?
cheers
DW

Even if Pipex don't have the FrontPage extensions installed, you can build
your website with FP. Just create a FP web on your PC, create the pages, and
upload them using FTP. However, be aware that the FrontPage server side
components won't be available to use on the server if it they haven't been
installed by Pipex.

Have you emailed Pipex to ask them? Did you read the information Pipex
provide about web space for their accounts?

Dan