Orange LLU

Old September 5th 06, 09:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Orange LLU

Well, after waiting for over five months for an Orange BB connection with
broken promises, unreturned calls, ad nauseum, my friend has finally had
enough and wants to migrate [although they have never been connected] or
terminate the contract due to no service provision.

I suspect Orange will not be too cooperative in this aspect, so would like
to know if I sign her up for IPStream will the Orange LLU connection be
flagged as ADSL already provisioned and therefore up to Orange to release
the line before another ISP will activate it?

--
The world's biggest arms suppliers are the US, UK, Russia, France and China.
They are also the five permanent members of the UN Security Council.