Freetalk to Vonage - Motorola VT2442

Old September 6th 06, 01:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Freetalk to Vonage - Motorola VT2442

Al wrote:
I've been obliged to commit to throwing away my freetalk adapter and
awaiting Motorola VT2442. I know nothing about this unit. My first
question is - is it locked to Vonage or can I use it for other
providers also?

Second question: Who does the Motorola VT2442 belong to and will I be
able to keep it if I decide to terminate Vonage service?

http://www.vonage.com/help.php?artic...gory=103&nav=3

It is locked to vonage, however it is a 4 port router as well. It's yours to
keep, but if you leave before you requiered contract expires they may ask
for a pro rata payment for it.

Nice bit of kit though.