Free FTP Hosting

Old September 6th 06, 05:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Free FTP Hosting

Can anyone tell me of any free ftp hosting services that allow file
sizes up to 1mb (compressed) and (optionally) allow .zip, .exe and .dll
files to be uploaded.
I have tried a few services already but the maximum file size was 500kb
and .zip & .exe files weren't allowed.

I don't need any web services, just ftp.

Regards,
Tony