Finarea/Betamax Lottery

Old September 6th 06, 05:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Finarea/Betamax Lottery

OK, my credit with voipcheap.co.uk is down to 4p so it's time to jump ship
and go with
another clone that still offers free UK calls, but who?

I need to decide tonight. I think I am going to go to voipcheap.com, does
that seem a sound decision?
(given that none of us have a crystal ball).

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Old September 6th 06, 09:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

"Graham" wrote in message
OK, my credit with voipcheap.co.uk is down to 4p so it's time to jump ship
and go with
another clone that still offers free UK calls, but who?

I need to decide tonight. I think I am going to go to voipcheap.com, does
that seem a sound decision?
(given that none of us have a crystal ball).

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%

If most of your calls are to the "free" destinations, then voipstunt is a
better choice as your credit is valid for 120 days instead of
voipcheap.com's 90 days; Voipcheap.com is preferable if you also call UK
mobile, its UK mobile rate is 9p, voipstunt's UK mobile rate is 14p.

Old September 6th 06, 09:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

If most of your calls are to the "free" destinations, then voipstunt is a
better choice as your credit is valid for 120 days instead of
voipcheap.com's 90 days; Voipcheap.com is preferable if you also call UK
mobile, its UK mobile rate is 9p, voipstunt's UK mobile rate is 14p.

Thanks for that I've gone and signed up with voipcheap.com
8.09GBP inc VAT if anyone's interested.

I should have mentioned my call mix and there will be some calls to mobiles
so hopefully my credit will bottom out at or before 90 days.

I made a couple of short 0800 calls to test the account after I had changed
my Asterisk settings, and the buggers charged me 1p on each call!
I will have to remember to use a different account for "free" calls.

I will leave the voipcheap.co.uk account with the 4p credit in Asterisk
so I can continue use the *very* memorable geo number they gave
me for incoming calls. As the credit has no time limit I should be able
to keep that number indefinitely?? What do you think?
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Old September 6th 06, 11:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Graham wrote:

[...]

You can keep up to date on all of the groups offerings he

http://www.myvoipprovider.com/Free_VoIP/