OTish: BT line rental, other services

Old September 7th 06, 07:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default OTish: BT line rental, other services

Hi

Could anyone tell me if you only hire a line from BT whether you can
get their Caller ID service?

Thanks

Aj
Old September 7th 06, 08:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom

http://www.bt.com/btprivacy
https://www.bt.com/SelectServices/index.jsp?showsub3=SS_popular_features&subProduct= SS_Caller_Display&showsub4=SS_callerdisplay&obsNoS ee=Y&vStore=1350&obsPage=%2fSelectServices%2findex .jsp&obsType=LINK&obsOID=53752