Pipex to acquire Bulldog network and retail customer/operations.

Old September 7th 06, 09:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Pipex to acquire Bulldog network and retail customer/operations.

Mark wrote:

Pipex to acquire Bulldog network and retail customer/operations.

Oh dear. I'd have hoped someone else would get Bulldog.

It will be interesting to see how the calls packages and prices change.
Old September 7th 06, 11:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Thus spaketh NoNeedToKnow:
Mark wrote:

Pipex to acquire Bulldog network and retail customer/operations.

Oh dear. I'd have hoped someone else would get Bulldog.

It will be interesting to see how the calls packages and prices
change.

Pipex used to be one of the best if not the best ISP at one time, I was
with them because they were so reliable, granted their CS wasn't up to
much, but then you never needed to call them, they were that reliable.
Things started to fall apart when BT changed the way they charged ISPs
around the same time other ISPs were cutting the cost of their services.
It is a shame to see what was once a good provider go bad, hopefully
things can turn around the less reliant they can become on BT Wholesale.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk