BlueLeaf Internet (getting worried)

Old September 8th 06, 08:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default BlueLeaf Internet (getting worried)

Any BlueLeaf customers about?

Email SMTP/POP3 down for last 3 days, their site is down too and all
their phone numbers are unobtainable. Now they've charged twice for
something and I can't contact them! The karma's turning bad.

Is anything major about to hit the fan?

--
Email: Martin Fenelon fenm at freeuk dot com
Old September 8th 06, 09:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

In article , Martin Fenelon
wrote:

Any BlueLeaf customers about?

Email SMTP/POP3 down for last 3 days, their site is down too and all
their phone numbers are unobtainable. Now they've charged twice for
something and I can't contact them! The karma's turning bad.

Is anything major about to hit the fan?

Apparently they have ceased trading and have been locked out of their
offices.

Stan
Old September 9th 06, 05:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 20:39:40 +0000, Stan The Man
wrote:

In article , Martin Fenelon
wrote:

Any BlueLeaf customers about?

Email SMTP/POP3 down for last 3 days, their site is down too and all
their phone numbers are unobtainable. Now they've charged twice for
something and I can't contact them! The karma's turning bad.

Is anything major about to hit the fan?

Apparently they have ceased trading and have been locked out of their
offices.

Stan

Oh dear ! Not another one

jim

Old September 10th 06, 01:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"jim" wrote in message
On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 20:39:40 +0000, Stan The Man
wrote:

In article , Martin Fenelon
wrote:

Any BlueLeaf customers about?

Email SMTP/POP3 down for last 3 days, their site is down too and all
their phone numbers are unobtainable. Now they've charged twice for
something and I can't contact them! The karma's turning bad.

Is anything major about to hit the fan?

Apparently they have ceased trading and have been locked out of their
offices.

Stan

Oh dear ! Not another one

jim

Always be aware of companies that ask for payments upfront. Make sure you
pay by credit card only. So many companies are going out of business now as
they can't compete with the "free" services from major UK companies.
Complain to OFCOM.

Old September 10th 06, 05:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

In article ,
"ian" writes:
Complain to OFCOM.

About what, in particular?