computing and network support

Old September 11th 06, 09:27 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
moffs

Default computing and network support

hello i know this is kind of off topic but i would like people to know
that i am currently taking a course at college in computing and network
support. i hope if you have any problems you will contact myself and if
i have any probs i may be able to contact you all. The course i am
doing covers everything from internet theory through to repairing pcs
and networks.
so if u have any problems give me a email and i might be able to help
kind regards
moffs

Old September 11th 06, 11:15 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Conor

In article .com,
moffs says...
hello i know this is kind of off topic but i would like people to know
that i am currently taking a course at college in computing and network
support. i hope if you have any problems you will contact myself and if
i have any probs i may be able to contact you all. The course i am
doing covers everything from internet theory through to repairing pcs
and networks.
so if u have any problems give me a email and i might be able to help
kind regards
moffs

Maybe in a couple of years when you've got a bit of real world
experience behind you...

--
Conor

I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.