Euro1net "Talk but no Surf"

Old September 11th 06, 10:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Euro1net "Talk but no Surf"

Hi, ok, so I signed up for euro1net 'talk & surf' package a few weeks
ago, & they appear to have taken over our phone line CPS but went belly
up before they could migrate our broadband. So I'm not sure where our
phone calls are going, they aren't been charged on either our previous
CPS call provider nor BT, so I guess they are heading euro1net's way.

I wonder how long this will go on before BT realise & cut off the line
as I guess they aren't getting paid by euro1net?

Strange situation, anybody else out there in the same position? Has
anyone still got the 'talk' part working who had the full package
provided before they crashed?
PJ

Old September 12th 06, 07:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The s-Bray

wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi, ok, so I signed up for euro1net 'talk & surf' package a few weeks
ago, & they appear to have taken over our phone line CPS but went belly
up before they could migrate our broadband. So I'm not sure where our
phone calls are going, they aren't been charged on either our previous
CPS call provider nor BT, so I guess they are heading euro1net's way.

I wonder how long this will go on before BT realise & cut off the line
as I guess they aren't getting paid by euro1net?

Strange situation, anybody else out there in the same position? Has
anyone still got the 'talk' part working who had the full package
provided before they crashed?
PJ

Check your clock. It's 24 hours out