Pipex Homecall Broadband & unlimited calls (?)

Old September 9th 06, 01:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Xtlan

Default Pipex Homecall Broadband & unlimited calls (?)

Hello there.

My question might be found as a bit trivial, but I'm just wondering, if
the following statement "Unlimited local and national calls, all day
every day" highlighted on their web page means that one can give a
tinkle overseas for free at any time? Any possible strings attached?

Cheers,
Peter.

Old September 10th 06, 11:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Susan

Xtlan wrote:
Hello there.

My question might be found as a bit trivial, but I'm just wondering, if
the following statement "Unlimited local and national calls, all day
every day" highlighted on their web page means that one can give a
tinkle overseas for free at any time? Any possible strings attached?

Cheers,
Peter.

but a overseas call is International and not national, so I would
suspect not free.
Old September 12th 06, 04:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
A n g l e r

Contact the company yourself and they will explain what local,
national
and overseas means. I am sure the Internet makes people all
helpless,
people tend to ask everything on here instead of thinking and using a
bit of common sense.

Hi.

The point is that their help line is invariantly engaged, though I agree
with an explanation given in one of recent responses. That clarifies all
the issue.

Take care,
P.