Tester

Old September 9th 06, 07:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
The Iceman

Default Tester

Hi.
My apologies for posting this.
Justtesting my news server settings are ok.
In Outlook Express I can't see anything more recent than 26th August.

Either somethings not working or you've all stopped posting!

Old September 9th 06, 08:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
The Iceman

"The Iceman" wrote in message
Hi.
My apologies for posting this.
Justtesting my news server settings are ok.
In Outlook Express I can't see anything more recent than 26th August.

Either somethings not working or you've all stopped posting!

That's odd it worked fine.
So why has nobody posted since 26th August?

Old September 9th 06, 11:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
The Iceman

"The Iceman" wrote in message

"The Iceman" wrote in message
Hi.
My apologies for posting this.
Justtesting my news server settings are ok.
In Outlook Express I can't see anything more recent than 26th August.

Either somethings not working or you've all stopped posting!

That's odd it worked fine.
So why has nobody posted since 26th August?

YooooooHooooooo! Is anybody out here?
Jeez its like the Marie Celeste in this newsgroup!

Old September 12th 06, 08:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
PhilT

The Iceman wrote:

I have raised a tech support query with Tiscali (my ISP).

well there's your answer. Get a proper ISP.

Old September 12th 06, 05:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
The Iceman

"PhilT" wrote in message
ups.com...

The Iceman wrote:

I have raised a tech support query with Tiscali (my ISP).

well there's your answer. Get a proper ISP.

Its me again!
Okay I've dumped Tiscali's news server.
I'm now using one of the rare totally open free news servers that allow
posting.
This one's in the Netherlands somewhere I think.
This is just a tester to see if it allows posting.

Old September 12th 06, 05:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
The Iceman

"The Iceman" wrote in message

"PhilT" wrote in message
ups.com...

The Iceman wrote:

I have raised a tech support query with Tiscali (my ISP).

well there's your answer. Get a proper ISP.

Its me again!
Okay I've dumped Tiscali's news server.
I'm now using one of the rare totally open free news servers that allow
posting.
This one's in the Netherlands somewhere I think.
This is just a tester to see if it allows posting.

Yeeharr!!
Apparently it does!