"Wireless broadband" commercials

Old September 12th 06, 03:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default "Wireless broadband" commercials

Jeez... they're all at it!

Have any ISPs been reported to Advertising Standards for this? The new
AOHell one is really taking the ****. No coincidence so many people are
left with the impression that wireless broadband is a different dsl
product.

Old September 12th 06, 07:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Atropos

wrote in message
oups.com...
Jeez... they're all at it!

Have any ISPs been reported to Advertising Standards for this? The new
AOHell one is really taking the ****. No coincidence so many people are
left with the impression that wireless broadband is a different dsl
product.

You know - I was just saying to my parents tonight how they're making it
sound like it's different product - different to ADSL - it's just a bit of
kit, the cheeky bar stewards.