Fans of Finarea ( lol - More like some useful links to info about Finarea)

Old September 12th 06, 07:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
News Reader

Default Fans of Finarea ( lol - More like some useful links to info about Finarea)

Hi,

For anyone interested... the following sites are very helpful / useful in
providing a good deal of information about Finarea / Betamax and their
services (voipcheap, voipbuster, sipdiscount, internetcalls, freecall,
etc.):

- http://www.myvoipprovider.com/blogcategory/Betamax/
- http://www.myvoipprovider.com/Free_VoIP/
- http://www.voipproducts.eu/

Hope that helps or is of interest to some .

Best wishes,

News Reader

Old September 13th 06, 07:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

PhilT brought next idea :
News Reader wrote:
Hi,

For anyone interested... the following sites are very helpful / useful in
providing a good deal of information about Finarea / Betamax and their
services (voipcheap, voipbuster, sipdiscount, internetcalls, freecall,
etc.):

moron

I couldn't say I felt the need to say that, however, I do wish the OP
would stop using quite as many /

Old September 13th 06, 01:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
News Reader

"Jono" wrote in message
. ..
PhilT brought next idea :
News Reader wrote:
Hi,

* Snip *

moron

Lol. (May I ask why?)

I couldn't say I felt the need to say that, however, I do wish the OP
would stop using quite as many /

Apologies. I will try.

Best wishes,

News Reader

Old September 13th 06, 05:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stu

* Snip *

moron

Lol. (May I ask why?)

I couldn't say I felt the need to say that, however, I do wish the OP
would stop using quite as many /

Apologies. I will try.

I found the post useful.

Some people just have anger issues and are waiting for any opportunity
to vent to make themselves feel better. Sad but true...
Old September 13th 06, 06:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
News Reader

"Stu" wrote in message ...
* Snip *

moron

Lol. (May I ask why?)

I couldn't say I felt the need to say that, however, I do wish the OP
would stop using quite as many /

Apologies. I will try.

I found the post useful.

Some people just have anger issues and are waiting for any opportunity
to vent to make themselves feel better. Sad but true...

Thanks.

Best wishes,

News Reader