need participants for an international study

Old September 15th 06, 12:03 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Monica

Default need participants for an international study

Hi all,

I'm conducting an international study on individuals' attitudes towards
how computers should be used at work and views on how responsible
employers should be when it comes to protecting our computers from
spyware and viruses. I still need about 500 indviduals.

I would really appreciate it if people could complete the survey, found
he
http://weblab.org.uk/cgi-bin/surfcontrol/page1e.pl

Moreover, I thought it would be interesting for the list and for me to
post your views on this on the list. Do you believe that people from
different countries would have different views would be different to
other countries.

Kind Regards,

Monica Whitty