VoipBuster Server Settings

Old September 15th 06, 10:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
toxicated101

Default VoipBuster Server Settings

Hi

As some of you will know Voipbuster, poivY, SIPDiscount, VoipCheap etc
all use the same software , all that is different is the name and a
skin. I was wondering if anybody knows where the server setting is
kept, ie the sip.voipbuster.com, I would think that each provider who
uses the software puts in their own sip setting, I looked in the
skip.zip inside the resource file but it appeared only to have bitmaps.

Thanks

Matt