O2 payg mobile + Tesco sim

Old September 18th 06, 12:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jose

Default O2 payg mobile + Tesco sim

Can anyone please tell me if O2 payg phones are compatible with Tesco payg
sim cards which use the O2 network. Thanks in advance

Old September 18th 06, 01:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jose

Sorry guys I sent it to the wrong group

Old September 18th 06, 01:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
NoNeedToKnow

"Jose" wrote:

Can anyone please tell me if O2 payg phones

Please try over in -- uk.telecom.mobile --

--
Get 1 GB file storage for free : http://tinyurl.com/g5sbb

Can use any FTP client, or use (provided, Windows XP) utility
to back-up specific PC directories to remote storage by using
a schedule, or to always 'keep in sync' with your PC storage!