go to these VOIP2 web sites and got money

Old September 20th 06, 10:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
renato

Default go to these VOIP2 web sites and got money

Hi, I'm Italian
this is Italian - Singapore Company

here the new almost FREE VOIP2 Mobile Services

http://www.telmewhy.sg/rebus
http://www4.telme.sg/rebus
http://www.digitalportal.sg/rebus

read it carefully and enroll yourself for only 35$
and pay with your own Credit Card

to receive your active code and more informations about it,

or send me your data by mail to:

bye

Old September 20th 06, 11:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Daviey Walker

renato wrote:

enroll yourself for only 35$ and pay with your own Credit Card

Naaa, I want to stick to the services that don't let you pay with your
own credit card.
Old September 20th 06, 06:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"renato" wrote in message

Hi, I'm Italian
this is Italian - Singapore Company

And this is a UK group and we're not interested in your spam, take it
away.

Ivor

Old September 20th 06, 06:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:47:56 GMT, Daviey
wrote:

[rants snipped]

Isn't it strange that you two between you have caused far more disruption
than the spammer.

Which of us is wrong, again..?

Ivor

Old September 20th 06, 09:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Daviey

wrote:

[rants snipped]

Isn't it strange that you two between you have caused far more disruption
than the spammer.

Which of us is wrong, again..?

Ivor

Well Dex, I was half right eh? He couldn't stay away.
Old September 22nd 06, 07:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

Ivor Jones wrote:

Isn't it strange that you two between you have caused far more disruption
than the spammer.

Of course, it's not like you ever post followups to spammers and generate
more traffic in threads from spammers, is it?

Which of us is wrong, again..?

Both of you.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
07:31:41 up 26 days, 15:37, 3 users, load average: 1.48, 1.68, 1.51

Old September 22nd 06, 08:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"alexd" wrote in message

Ivor Jones wrote:

Isn't it strange that you two between you have caused
far more disruption than the spammer.

Of course, it's not like you ever post followups to
spammers and generate more traffic in threads from
spammers, is it?

Which of us is wrong, again..?

Both of you.

How so..? I didn't force them to reply with drivel.

Ivor

Old September 25th 06, 02:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Desk Rabbit

Ivor Jones wrote:
"renato" wrote in message

Hi, I'm Italian
this is Italian - Singapore Company

And this is a UK group and we're not interested in your spam, take it
away.

Ivor

Do you honestly think they
a) read your reply?
b) give a damn?

Much as I admire your determination to stop newsgroup spam, I feel you
are trying to push a snowball up a volcano with your nose.
Old September 25th 06, 03:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
mattpark

I feel you are trying to push a snowball up a volcano with your
nose.

Thats going in my book of sayings!

lol
---