Tesco Internet Phone and Asterisk

Old September 21st 06, 07:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rob Walker

Default Tesco Internet Phone and Asterisk

Hi,

I've recently set up a trixbox and it's running well with both Sipgate and
VoipCheap accounts. I've just added my Tesco IAX account and it works well
for outgoing calls but I'm not sure of the settings I need for incoming. Has
anyone else got this working??

Rob

Old September 22nd 06, 07:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

Rob Walker wrote:

Hi,

I've recently set up a trixbox and it's running well with both Sipgate and
VoipCheap accounts. I've just added my Tesco IAX account and it works well
for outgoing calls but I'm not sure of the settings I need for incoming.
Has anyone else got this working??

I would imagine it to be pretty similar to any other VoIP provider's IAX
settings - so google for trixbox gradwell iax for example and you should
find some relevant settings that will work with a little modification.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
07:28:32 up 26 days, 15:33, 3 users, load average: 2.43, 2.01, 1.58

Old September 23rd 06, 02:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
maethorechannen

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 18:44:09 +0000, Rob Walker wrote:

Hi,

I've recently set up a trixbox and it's running well with both Sipgate and
VoipCheap accounts. I've just added my Tesco IAX account and it works well
for outgoing calls but I'm not sure of the settings I need for incoming. Has
anyone else got this working??

Rob

This might be of some use -

http://scotsvoiplog.blogspot.com/200...-asterisk.html

cheers

Old September 25th 06, 03:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
mattpark

Just out of interest, does anyone know which netowrk tesco use?

Im asuming they have just bolted their name on someone elses service?
---
External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com
Old September 25th 06, 03:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul

mattpark wrote:
Just out of interest, does anyone know which netowrk tesco use?

Im asuming they have just bolted their name on someone elses service?
---
External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com

It's provided by an Australian company called Freshtel and is IAX based,
not SIP.

cheers,
Paul.