Great new VoIP provider

Old September 22nd 06, 11:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil Collin

Default Great new VoIP provider

Hi,
we as a company have just started utilising this technology as part of
an ongoing project to reduce costs on comms and embrace new technologies
[leading not bleeding edge].
We spent quite a while trying out some different providers and the one
we are with now is great so thought I would share it with this group.
Take a look at www.voicehost.co.uk and see what you think. Some nice
features and their support people are very helpful and quick to respond.

Phil.
Old September 22nd 06, 11:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Andy Lord

Phil Collin wrote:
Hi,
we as a company have just started utilising this technology as part of
an ongoing project to reduce costs on comms and embrace new technologies
[leading not bleeding edge].
We spent quite a while trying out some different providers and the one
we are with now is great so thought I would share it with this group.
Take a look at www.spamspamspam.co.uk and see what you think. Some nice
features and their support people are very helpful and quick to respond.

Typical isn't it? You spent ages trying out all those different
providers before settling on one that's based in the same building as
you. What a coincidence.

Old September 22nd 06, 03:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
elziko

wrote:
Skype is the worst of the worst even worse than Sipgate and that 's
really saying something .

Whats wrong with Sipgate?

Old September 22nd 06, 03:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

Skype is the worst of the worst even worse than Sipgate
and that 's really saying something .

He has to get a dig at Sipgate in there, don't you Ron..! Keep it up mate,
every time you just prove what a plonker you really are..!

Ivor

Old September 22nd 06, 10:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh :
On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 11:24:17 +0100, Phil Collin
wrote:

Hi,
we as a company have just started utilising this technology as part
of an ongoing project to reduce costs on comms and embrace new
technologies [leading not bleeding edge].
We spent quite a while trying out some different providers and the
one we are with now is great so thought I would share it with this
group. Take a look at
www.voicehost.co.uk and see what you think.
Some nice features and their support people are very helpful and
quick to respond.

Phil.

No thanks
Skype at www.skype.co.uk is far superior

And they were the worst around, so if Skype is superior than voicehost,
voicehost must be really bad, and therefore moves Skype into being 2nd
worst provider.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

Old September 22nd 06, 10:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

wrote:

Hi,
we as a company have just started utilising this technology as part of
an ongoing project to reduce costs on comms and embrace new technologies
[leading not bleeding edge].
We spent quite a while trying out some different providers and the one
we are with now is great so thought I would share it with this group.
Take a look at
www.voicehost.co.uk and see what you think. Some nice
features and their support people are very helpful and quick to respond.

Phil.

Watch out Ivor will be about and telling you no adds are allowed here
personally I am not bothered in the least the more the merrier come
one come all .

I can't see anything wrong with someone announcing a new service, on a
single occasion, providing they are upfront about it and don't
pretend to be a punter who has just found a site.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old September 22nd 06, 10:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Brian A formulated the question :

features and their support people are very helpful and quick to respond.

SPACE

Watch out Ivor will be about and telling you no adds are allowed here
personally I am not bothered in the least the more the merrier come
one come all .

SPACE

I can't see anything wrong with someone announcing a new service, on a
single occasion, providing they are upfront about it and don't
pretend to be a punter who has just found a site.

I agree. A bit silly to pretend to be a punter, I think.

I would not object to a brief indication of a new service, from the
provider. After all, no-one jumped on Peter Gradwell when he announced
his BT number Porting Service etc.

Old September 23rd 06, 01:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Jono" wrote in message

[snip]

I would not object to a brief indication of a new
service, from the provider. After all, no-one jumped on
Peter Gradwell when he announced his BT number Porting
Service etc.

I don't object to a genuine info message, the trouble is most of them are
thinly disguised spam/affiliate links.

Ivor

Old September 23rd 06, 01:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 21:27:04 GMT, Brian A
wrote:

I can't see anything wrong with someone announcing a
new service, on a single occasion, providing they are
upfront about it and don't pretend to be a punter who
has just found a site.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

You can't I can't but you can bet your life Ivor will
have something to say about it hell mentioning any other
provider except sip sip sip not I can't type the full
name I have just had supper and I would throw up if I did
!!!!!!! .

With a bit of luck you'll throw up over your keyboard then we might get a
bit of a rest from you for a while.

The only thing I have anything to say about is you continually
complaining, Ron. When are you going to get it through your thick head
nobody here takes you seriously..?

Ivor