Snom 320

Old September 22nd 06, 02:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
mattpark

Default Snom 320

Hey guys,

Just a quick query. I've got hold of an Snom 320 VoIP phone from
http://www.snomshop.co.uk.

Got it hooked up to my asterisk box no problem at all, great phone. I
have only one really small issue. I cant get the recieve message
button to work properly with my asterisk box. Works fine if i
register deirectly with my sip providers, but not with my asterisk
box.

When i press is, it jsut says "Unknown command - Asterisk"

Been tinkering for ages now.

Stuck.

Help!
---
External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com
Old September 22nd 06, 06:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Hi Matt,

The is a variable to set in the sip.conf file. It should be set to the
number/extension you dial to access your voicemail box.

Set the following variable in the sip.conf file:

vmexten = string : Dialplan extension to reach mailbox. Default
asterisk. (New in v1.2.x)

Once this has been set you should be able to use this button.

Ross

Ross Beer
VoiceHost Support
www.voicehost.co.uk

Old September 22nd 06, 07:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
mattpark

Worked a treat!

Cheers bud!

Are you using the 320 too?