voip headset with laptop

Old September 24th 06, 03:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
torge conrad

Default voip headset with laptop

hi, could anyone recommend a good and fairly inexpensive voip headset for
use with a laptop using windows millenium please? thanks

Old September 24th 06, 04:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"torge conrad" wrote in message

hi, could anyone recommend a good and fairly inexpensive
voip headset for use with a laptop using windows
millenium please? thanks

I think most types will work ok. I use a Logitech one with my laptop and
X-Pro, I think it was somewhere around 25 or so. Avoid the really cheap
ones, they fall apart after being used a couple of times.

Ivor