Voipbuster down?

Old September 24th 06, 07:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Boonie...

Default Voipbuster down?

"Sander Goudswaard" schreef in
bericht . 133.242...
Anyone else having problems with Voipbuster? Calling gives me a 403 error,
and logging in on https://myaccount.voipbuster.com/clx/index.php gives me
an Error -1.

Had the same thing here. It took a few hours before it worked again.

Boonie