Do you know of a free VOIP company for free calls to UK???

Old September 25th 06, 10:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
computer

Default Do you know of a free VOIP company for free calls to UK???

Hi everyone,

I have been using sipdiscount for free calls using a normal phone,
however unfortunately they have now dropped the free calling service
and so I am looking for another company who offer free calls to UK
landlines.
I know of VOIP Cheap, but unfortunately the UK isn't included in their
list of free landline destinations.

Could someone suggest another company ??
Many thanks.
---
External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com
Old September 25th 06, 10:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 09:30:08 -0000,
lid (computer) wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have been using sipdiscount for free calls using a normal phone,
however unfortunately they have now dropped the free calling service
and so I am looking for another company who offer free calls to UK
landlines.
I know of VOIP Cheap, but unfortunately the UK isn't included in their
list of free landline destinations.

Could someone suggest another company ??
Many thanks.
---
External Post from
http://ukvoiptalk.com
Depends what you call 'free'.
voip.co.uk : £2/month brings inclusive off-peak UK calls and peak
calls at 2p/call. Limits of 1 hour per call.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Skype Free Zone!!
Old September 25th 06, 02:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
¬Stephen Hammond

www.internetcalls.com

Old September 25th 06, 03:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh computer:

I use www.VoIPstunt.com

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

Old September 25th 06, 08:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
computer

Many, many thanks, those links are exactly what I was hoping for.
Cheers.

:y
---
External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com
Old September 25th 06, 08:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham

I know of VOIP Cheap, but unfortunately the UK isn't included in their
list of free landline destinations.

You know of voipcheap.CO.UK and you are right, UK calls are no longer
on their free list
However;
their name-sake voipcheap.COM still
offers free UK landline calls and 8ppm UK mobile.
--

Graham.
%Profound_observtion%

Old September 25th 06, 09:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
computer

After reading through both sites:
internetcalls.com and voipstunt.com (actually both the same company I
found out),
I don't seem to find details on whether one can call the free
destinations without calling credit. Or whether there are any
limitations to the free calls without having purchased credit, apart
from only using 300 minutes per every 7 days.

What is your experience with this?
Many thanks once again for your input.
---
External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com
Old September 26th 06, 12:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

I use voipcheap.com, it is not the same as Voip Cheap and UK landline
is included as free.
You can call without credits, 300 minutes per week for a limited time,
a couple of weeks or months, I dont know exaclty.

Old September 30th 06, 11:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Aidan Whitehouse

Hi everyone,

I have been using sipdiscount for free calls using a normal phone,
however unfortunately they have now dropped the free calling service
and so I am looking for another company who offer free calls to UK
landlines.
I know of VOIP Cheap, but unfortunately the UK isn't included in their
list of free landline destinations.

Could someone suggest another company ??
Many thanks.
---
External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com

sipdiscount.com and voipcheap.com still offer free calls but the conditions
changed recently. Following is from www.voipcheap.com:

"And it gets even better: From now on buying credit entitles you to 120
"Freedays". This means you can call,
for a period of 120 days (unless stated otherwise), all destinations marked
as "Free" for free!
When you have run out of Freedays, you can call these destinations at a
minimal rate. "

UK is in the list of free destinations. Minimal rate referred to is
1ct/min.