Recording on CISCO IP Phone

Old September 25th 06, 10:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Fernando de la Cuadra

Default Recording on CISCO IP Phone

Hi all.

I'm new on this group, looking for somebody that could help.

Does anybody know how to record conversations in CISCO 7912 IP phone?

Thanks a lot!!

Fernando

Old September 25th 06, 03:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

There are loads of company's that can record Cisco handsets.

Witness (http://www.witness.com)
Nice (http://www.nice.com/)
Weston (http://www.weston.co.uk)
ASC. (http://www.asctelecom.com)
Voice print
Mercom
Red box

Most used a method called port spanning. I do believe ASC have
developed a Java app that sits on the phone and conferences the IP
recorder in. These recorders are usually made for enterprise solutions
and are not very cheap