Configuring the 2wire 2700 (BT "Business Hub") ?

Old September 26th 06, 10:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Adam Lipscombe

Default Configuring the 2wire 2700 (BT "Business Hub") ?

Folks

Any idea how to configure the 2wire 2700HGV as supplied by BT for another VOIP provider?
The VOIP config screen allows the entry of numbers etc but not the server to talk to.

My guess is its "locked" to BT. It would be nice to unlock it :-)

TIA - Adam
Old September 26th 06, 07:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
linker3000

Adam Lipscombe wrote:
Folks

Any idea how to configure the 2wire 2700HGV as supplied by BT for
another VOIP provider?
The VOIP config screen allows the entry of numbers etc but not the
server to talk to.

My guess is its "locked" to BT. It would be nice to unlock it :-)

TIA - Adam

Good places for 2Wire stuff and tech-heads:

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/2wire

http://colt.dnsalias.net/2wire/

Helped me 'fix' mine so it stopped trying to reconfigure itself back to
the BT account config with a little DNS poisoning.

Not had a look at the VoIP side - might be tempted now you come to
mention it.