voip to mobile calls

Old September 27th 06, 09:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Matt

Default voip to mobile calls

Hi,

Just wondering what the cheapest peak rate to call a mobile (orange)
via VOIP that anyone has found.

Currently paying 12.5p/min

Anyone found anything cheaper?

Many thanks

Matthew

Old September 27th 06, 09:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Matt was thinking very hard :
Hi,

Just wondering what the cheapest peak rate to call a mobile (orange)
via VOIP that anyone has found.

Currently paying 12.5p/min

Anyone found anything cheaper?

Many thanks

Matthew

http://www.voipcheap.com/en/rates.html#letu

c. 5ppm

Old September 27th 06, 10:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 21:32:03 +0100, Jono
wrote:

Matt was thinking very hard :
Hi,

Just wondering what the cheapest peak rate to call a mobile (orange)
via VOIP that anyone has found.

Currently paying 12.5p/min

Anyone found anything cheaper?

Many thanks

Matthew

http://www.voipcheap.com/en/rates.html#letu

c. 5ppm

Just checked it. 7p inc VAT
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Skype Free Zone!!
Old September 27th 06, 10:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

wrote:

Matt was thinking very hard :
Hi,

Just wondering what the cheapest peak rate to call a mobile (orange)
via VOIP that anyone has found.

Currently paying 12.5p/min

Anyone found anything cheaper?

Many thanks

Matthew

http://www.voipcheap.com/en/rates.html#letu

c. 5ppm

OOOps SORRY my last post was wrong - in cents.
You were right 4.9p at the latest exchange rate.
Old September 27th 06, 10:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Brian A wrote on 27/09/2006 :

http://www.voipcheap.com/en/rates.html#letu

c. 5ppm

Just checked it. 7p inc VAT

So did I, before I posted the link.

It's 6.96 Euro Cents per minute.....not /quite/ 7p ......last time I
checked the exchange rate, anyway.

It's actually 5.57p/min including VAT

Old September 27th 06, 10:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Matt

Jono wrote:
Matt was thinking very hard :
Hi,

Just wondering what the cheapest peak rate to call a mobile (orange)
via VOIP that anyone has found.

Currently paying 12.5p/min

Anyone found anything cheaper?

Many thanks

Matthew

http://www.voipcheap.com/en/rates.html#letu

c. 5ppm

Cheers Jono,

I'd check the other finera offerings, but missed that one!

Any chance of posting the AAH config for voipcheap?

Many thanks

Matt

Old September 27th 06, 10:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Brian A expressed precisely :

OOOps SORRY my last post was wrong - in cents.
You were right 4.9p at the latest exchange rate.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Skype Free Zone!!

Ignore my whinge! crossed in the post ;-)

Old September 27th 06, 10:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Matt expressed precisely :
Jono wrote:
Matt was thinking very hard :
Hi,

Just wondering what the cheapest peak rate to call a mobile (orange)
via VOIP that anyone has found.

Currently paying 12.5p/min

Anyone found anything cheaper?

Many thanks

Matthew

http://www.voipcheap.com/en/rates.html#letu

c. 5ppm

Cheers Jono,

I'd check the other finera offerings, but missed that one!

Any chance of posting the AAH config for voipcheap?

Many thanks

Matt

Ah well, I suspect they're very similar to all the others, however, I
don't use them (yet) myself, as I have a GSM connection for my Asterisk
& no need to use a VoIP carrier for mobile calls.

Old September 27th 06, 10:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Matt has brought this to us :

Cheers Jono,

Where've you been, anyway?

Old September 27th 06, 10:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Matt

Jono wrote:
Matt expressed precisely :
Jono wrote:
Matt was thinking very hard :
Hi,

Just wondering what the cheapest peak rate to call a mobile (orange)
via VOIP that anyone has found.

Currently paying 12.5p/min

Anyone found anything cheaper?

Many thanks

Matthew

http://www.voipcheap.com/en/rates.html#letu

c. 5ppm

Cheers Jono,

I'd check the other finera offerings, but missed that one!

Any chance of posting the AAH config for voipcheap?

Many thanks

Matt

Ah well, I suspect they're very similar to all the others, however, I
don't use them (yet) myself, as I have a GSM connection for my Asterisk
& no need to use a VoIP carrier for mobile calls.

Not that advanced yet, waiting till we move house and get a chance to
re-config things.

Will need to source another Sipura and a suitable sim card. You using
a premicell or similar?