FS [UK]: Digium Wildcard TDM400P 1 port FXO Card (TDM01B)

Old September 27th 06, 09:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Carl Farrington

Default FS [UK]: Digium Wildcard TDM400P 1 port FXO Card (TDM01B)

I bought this card from Keison / VoIPon a few months ago whilst learning
VoIP/Asterisk, but I haven't had time really, and will probably be playing
more with SIP and GSM when I do get the time.

The card has therefore only been used to place a couple of calls, and is as
new.

Looking for 75 including delivery, PayPal preferred, no extra charges.

Any takers?

cheers,
Carl

Old September 27th 06, 11:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Carl Farrington"
wrote
in message
I bought this card from Keison / VoIPon a few months ago

No sales in this group, please:

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom....k.telecom.voip

Ivor

Old September 27th 06, 11:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Carl Farrington

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
"Carl Farrington"
wrote
in message
I bought this card from Keison / VoIPon a few months ago

No sales in this group, please:

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom....k.telecom.voip

Sorry. I should have looked for a charter..

regards,
Carl

Old September 28th 06, 12:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Carl Farrington"
wrote
in message
"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
"Carl Farrington"

wrote in message

I bought this card from Keison / VoIPon a few months
ago

No sales in this group, please:

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom....k.telecom.voip

Sorry. I should have looked for a charter..

regards,
Carl

No problem. Thanks for understanding. I suppose I really ought to post
that link on a regular basis, but I never remember..!

Ivor

Old September 28th 06, 09:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Desk Rabbit

Ivor Jones wrote:
"Carl Farrington"
wrote
in message

I bought this card from Keison / VoIPon a few months ago

No sales in this group, please:

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom....k.telecom.voip

Ivor

sigh

1 person trying to get rid of an uneeded telephony card is hardly "Sales"

Old September 28th 06, 09:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Desk Rabbit" wrote in message

[snip]

sigh

1 person trying to get rid of an uneeded telephony card
is hardly "Sales"

[sigh]

If he's selling it, it's exactly that. He was gentlemanly enough to admit
his error, so why are you complaining..?

Ivor

Old September 28th 06, 09:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Gordon Henderson

In article ,
Ivor Jones wrote:
"Carl Farrington"
wrote
in message
I bought this card from Keison / VoIPon a few months ago

No sales in this group, please:

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom....k.telecom.voip

Don't you think there is a place for small private ads here? I'm sure
there is - other groups do allow it, provided they are concise and to
the point - eg. with the subject line clearly marked, etc.

I hardly think one individual selling an otherwise unused board is cause
for concern (or elevated blood pressure ;-) Personally, I'd rather see
these things posted to relevant places than appear under faceless names
on eBay...

Gordon
Old September 28th 06, 10:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Carl Farrington

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
"Carl Farrington"
wrote
in message
"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
"Carl Farrington"

wrote in message

I bought this card from Keison / VoIPon a few months
ago

No sales in this group, please:

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom....k.telecom.voip

Sorry. I should have looked for a charter..

regards,
Carl

No problem. Thanks for understanding. I suppose I really ought to post
that link on a regular basis, but I never remember..!

Yeah, I did do a quick scan through the group for some kind of FAQ, but
completely forgot about the usenet.org.uk site.

Old September 28th 06, 11:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Desk Rabbit

Ivor Jones wrote:
"Desk Rabbit" wrote in message

[snip]

sigh

1 person trying to get rid of an uneeded telephony card
is hardly "Sales"

[sigh]

If he's selling it, it's exactly that. He was gentlemanly enough to admit
his error, so why are you complaining..?

I'm complaining because I think your being heavy handed. If he came in
here and said "L0000K great offer. Free USB handset with every VOIP
account when you subscribe to our call saver plan" then I would agree
with you, but come on, one guy offering one telephony card that he
doesn't need any more for use in a VOIP server in a VOIP group???? Cut
him some slack.

Old September 28th 06, 01:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Desk Rabbit" wrote in message

[snip]

I'm complaining because I think your being heavy handed.
If he came in here and said "L0000K great offer. Free USB
handset with every VOIP account when you subscribe to our
call saver plan" then I would agree with you, but come
on, one guy offering one telephony card that he doesn't
need any more for use in a VOIP server in a VOIP
group???? Cut him some slack.

As the OP has accepted he was in the wrong and said so publicly, you have
no cause to complain.

Ivor