Softphone

Old September 28th 06, 04:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
METWO

Default Softphone

Hi All

Anyone using Softphone and have you got it working?

sorry if anyone replied, but server lost all info

Steve

Old September 28th 06, 05:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

"METWO" wrote in message
o.uk...
Hi All

Anyone using Softphone and have you got it working?

sorry if anyone replied, but server lost all info

Steve

You really need to be a little more specific.
It's the sort of question I'd expect from an M3, not a G6

Old September 28th 06, 07:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

o.uk...

"Nick" wrote in message

"METWO" wrote in message
o.uk...
Hi All

Anyone using Softphone and have you got it working?

sorry if anyone replied, but server lost all info

Steve

You really need to be a little more specific.
It's the sort of question I'd expect from an M3, not a G6

Any you top post, sign of the multi guess paper pass.

In answer to you OP, yes, it works fine.

Old September 28th 06, 07:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
METWO

I wonder where you learned grammer?

As if I was you I would go back

"Nick" wrote in message

o.uk...

Old September 28th 06, 08:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

METWO wrote :
grammer?

grammer?

Old September 29th 06, 02:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"METWO" wrote in message
o.uk
How much more specific do I need to be! It simply does
not work, and as the question is:

Anyone using Softphone and have you got it working?

There are many different softphones, which one are you using..? I assume
one actually called "Softphone" given the capitalisation, but other people
may not realise this. Even so, you need to give specifics; which version
of the software, where did you get it from (it can make a difference..!)
what system are you running it on, what VoIP provider, what ports have you
opened (or not) etc.

The list goes on..!

BTW top posting is not generally used in this group.

Ivor (also a G6..!)

Old September 29th 06, 02:59 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Jono" wrote in message

METWO wrote :
grammer?

grammer?

Possibly from the Nigel Molesworth Skool of English..?

Ivor

Old September 29th 06, 03:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
METWO

Hi Wik

Sorry I did not think that there might be more than one "softphone"

The softphone I was refering to was the BT Softphone, and the version is
1.5.3.9 and the audio is Conexant AMC,
the one that comes with the PC sound card.

I also use Skype, and that is fine

I have tried to contact BT, I was on over a hour getting passed from one
person to another, with no result.

If you have BT softphone,(and it works) you will know it says "ready" at the
top of the screen, and when you try and call a username it just says "Call
Failed Forbidden"

Steve

wrote in message
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 16:25:22 +0100, "METWO" ,
wrote:

Hi All

Anyone using Softphone and have you got it working?

sorry if anyone replied, but server lost all info

Steve

SJPhone - softphone with Voiptalk.org working fine.
Skype - softphone with Skype working fine.
Freecall - softphone worked fine.

What softphone are you having problems with?
ie. who supplied the software? What version?
Have you contacted the supplier?

What audio are you attempting to use with the softphone?

Wik