BT Home Hub & wireless network

Old September 29th 06, 02:44 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Fatb°y °f the Underw°rld

Default BT Home Hub & wireless network

Hi,

I've got a BT Home hub and I'd like to use it with a second computer.

I've got it set-up with a PC via a network cable.

What type of network adapter would I need to use with the BT Home Hub?

Old September 30th 06, 10:11 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Christo

"Fatb°y °f the Underw°rld" wrote in message
Hi,

I've got a BT Home hub and I'd like to use it with a second computer.

I've got it set-up with a PC via a network cable.

What type of network adapter would I need to use with the BT Home Hub?

Wireless network adapter, well for a quick soloution go down to currys or PC
world and buy a BELKIN 54g Wireless desktop PCI card

or

go to currys or PC world and buy one of those USB dongle thingys

In my opinion your better off going with the PCI wireless card, it doesnt
have to be eblkin but thqats what currys and PCWorld sell, you could always
order off the net, but hey its a saturday its nice so it would make a nice
hal hour drive out.

HTH

Chris