VoIP Phone works like a mobile phone - no PC is required!

Old October 1st 06, 02:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default VoIP Phone works like a mobile phone - no PC is required!

VoIP Phone works like a mobile phone - no PC is required!

Internet(Voip)phone service plan thru wireless network,reduce phone
charges compared to standard phone services.You may roam throughout
your network while making phone calls,wherever you have Internet
access.

http://www.flying-rugs.com/satellite...p300-phone.htm

Old October 1st 06, 10:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On 30 Sep 2006 18:43:25 -0700, "
wrote:

VoIP Phone works like a mobile phone - no PC is required!

Wow I didn't know you could do that - Duh

Internet(Voip)phone service plan thru wireless network,reduce phone
charges compared to standard phone services.You may roam throughout
your network while making phone calls,wherever you have Internet
access.

http://www.flying-rugs.com/satellite...p300-phone.htm

spam
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Skype Free Zone!!
Old October 1st 06, 08:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Desk Rabbit" wrote in message

wrote:
VoIP Phone works like a mobile phone - no PC is
required! Internet(Voip)phone service plan thru wireless
network,reduce phone charges compared to standard phone
services.You may roam throughout your network while
making phone calls,wherever you have Internet access.

http://www.flying-rugs.com/satellite...p300-phone.htm

Where's Ivor when you need him ;-)

Who takes notice of me..? Except to tell me off, that is..?

Ivor

Old October 1st 06, 10:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

[snip]

Exactly Ivor NO ONE pleased it 's sunk in at last,perhaps
if you hadn't been so keen on ramming a certain none UK
useless voip provider down everyone's throats every
single day

I don't. I recommend a provider I find far from useless. But not every day
Ron, get your facts right.

things may have been different plus your never
ending going on about spammers .

Ron, just SHUT UP. The only thing I am currently going on about is YOU.

When you finally realise that NOBODY in this or any other group gives a
damn about you or anything you have to say, the world will be a better
place.

Ivor

Old October 1st 06, 11:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 22:30:20 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

Ron, just SHUT UP. The only thing I am currently going
on about is YOU.

IT WILL TAKE A MUCH BETTER MAN THAN AN OILY BIKER COME
OLD FUDDYDUDDY RADIO HAM TO SHUP ME UP AND DON'T YOU
FORGET IT IVOR .

Ooh, I seem to have struck a nerve..!

Oh BTW nobody listens to people who shout.

Ivor

Old October 2nd 06, 09:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
voip_ross

Ofcourse you could use a Nokia N series phone, they connect to wireless
networks and the standard mobile networks so you are never out of
signal!

It's a good idea.

Ross

-----------------------
Ross Beer
Voicehost.co.uk

Old October 2nd 06, 09:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Desk Rabbit

wrote:

VoIP Phone works like a mobile phone - no PC is
required! Internet(Voip)phone service plan thru wireless
network,reduce phone charges compared to standard phone
services.You may roam throughout your network while
making phone calls,wherever you have Internet access.

http://www.flying-rugs.com/satellite...p300-phone.htm

Where's Ivor when you need him ;-)

Who takes notice of me..? Except to tell me off, that is..?

Ivor

This is what I mean. You are not being even-handed. One poor sod tries
to get rid of 1 Telephony card and he is given chapter and verse and
shown the door due to what is in my opinion a dubious interpretaion of
the charter. Another comes along that is in my opinion clearly in breach
of the charter and is totally ignored.

Old October 2nd 06, 01:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
News Reader

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
wrote in message

On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 22:30:20 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

SNIP

Just wanted to put in at least something of a positive comment for / about
Ivor.

Not everyone ignores you or finds your posts useless.

I certainly haven't found them to be soooo problematic, concerning,
disturbing, etc.

.... And often a variety of different voices in an active forum (as in
arena - rather than computer message forum!) keeps a place interesting,
alive, etc.

Anyhow, what do I know / perhaps Ivor can get a little carried away / single
subject over focused but I just wanted something of a positive post to be
given to Ivor because at the very least it is not really nice or fair, etc.
only to / just to lambaste someone.

Best wishes,

News Reader

Old October 2nd 06, 03:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"News Reader" wrote in message

Just wanted to put in at least something of a positive
comment for / about Ivor.

Not everyone ignores you or finds your posts useless.

I certainly haven't found them to be soooo problematic,
concerning, disturbing, etc.

... And often a variety of different voices in an active
forum (as in
arena - rather than computer message forum!) keeps a
place interesting, alive, etc.

Anyhow, what do I know / perhaps Ivor can get a little
carried away / single subject over focused but I just
wanted something of a positive post to be given to Ivor
because at the very least it is not really nice or fair,
etc. only to / just to lambaste someone.

Thanks for that. Maybe I do get carried away sometimes but Ron and I have
a bit of a history with regard to his hatred of Sipgate. He had a bad
experience and is forever bringing it up, he won't let it lie. Me, if I
have a bad time with a company, which I have had recently with a certain
well known high street chain of opticians, who refused to admit they'd
overcharged me for a pair of glasses, I just write to their managing
director, telling him why I will not be using them again, and leave it at
that. I don't lambast people on newsgroups forever and a day.

Just my 2p.

Ivor