Voip Updated Howto,Voip AT Home (October 2006)

Old October 1st 06, 02:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Voip Updated Howto,Voip AT Home (October 2006)

Voip Updated Howto,Voip AT Home (October 2006)
How this is possible, what are the new standards, what systems are
used, how cost..

http://flying-rugs.com/voip/VoIP-HOWTO.html

Old October 1st 06, 08:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"SBS" wrote in message

) ha
scritto:

http://flying-rugs.com/voip/VoIP-HOWTO.html

Too many ads!

That's what you get from spammers.

Ivor

Old October 1st 06, 08:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
SBS

::

Old October 5th 06, 06:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk )

SBS wrote:

Too many ads!

yep.

I would have read far more than 3 pages had I not been hit in the face
with endless google-adsense. I _may_ have read 1 or 2 more pages if the
google SPAM-words were formatted to go horizontally, or in a table down
the side rather than creating a huge void in the page.

When are people ever going to realize it's subtle advertising that
works, NOT "the more ads I display, the greater the chance of a click
through"

Besides which. I'm sure Google will de-rate such sites/pages within
their natural listings making natrul traffic much less.

IMHO of course.
Pete

http://Water-Rower.co.uk - Worlds best prices on the Worlds best Rower.
Old October 5th 06, 09:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Desk Rabbit

wrote:
Voip Updated Howto,Voip AT Home (October 2006)
How this is possible, what are the new standards, what systems are
used, how cost..

http://flying-rugs.com/voip/VoIP-HOWTO.html

Interesting.

Looks remarkably similar to http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/VoIP-HOWTO.html