Kids Eye View About To Come Alive!

Old October 2nd 06, 02:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
jmgconsultants

Default Kids Eye View About To Come Alive!

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!
Fork It Over!

a Ground Floor
Unique Dimension & Concept
In the
Children's Entertainment Market...
For More information
http://www.kidseyeview.us

Old October 2nd 06, 10:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"jmgconsultants" wrote in
message
ps.com
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!

Please don't spam.

Cue Mr. Chew telling me what not to do........

Ivor

Old October 6th 06, 01:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

On Mon, 2 Oct 2006 10:38:20 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

"jmgconsultants" wrote in

Carry on spamming mate I don't mind

Well now doesn't that say it all.

unlike Ivor I know
how to use a kill file if I don't want to read your posts
in the kill file you go .

I know how to use a killfile but as you very well know it is of little use
in stopping spammers.

It is a very simple procedure
actually Ivor you should learn how to do it .

So why don't you killfile me then..? I do so wish you would..!

Ivor

Old October 9th 06, 06:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Desk Rabbit

Richard H Huelin wrote:
wrote:

On Mon, 2 Oct 2006 10:38:20 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

"jmgconsultants" wrote in

Carry on spamming mate I don't mind unlike Ivor I know how to use a
kill file if I don't want to read your posts in the kill file you go .
It is a very simple procedure actually Ivor you should learn how to do
it .

You really are a complete and utter plonker. Tolerating every tom dick
and harry spamming news groups would end up in their demise. Why not
check it out with your clueless spam tolerant ISP, one of the few if not
the only UK ISP to have been the subject of a UDP.

Continually calling Ivor a "net cop" and insulting him makes you look
like an overexcited untrained puppy that yaps and urinates at the same
time.

I hate newsgroup spam as much as the next person but, anyone who thinks
that posting a "please go away - don't spam here" message in the
newsgroup is going to stop it is ****ing in the wind.

1. The spammer doesn't care
2. The spammer doesn't even read this group
3. The spammers bot doesn't care
4. The spammers bot doesn't even read this group
5. The user of a compromised machine doesn't care
6. The user of a compromised machine doesn't even read this group
7. The spammer who compromised the machine doesn't care
8. The bot running on the compromised machine doesn't care
9. etc. etc. etc.

What is needed is a way of blacklisting and whitelisting or an
"invitation only" system. I'd ban anonynmous remailers completely as
these are often used by abusive users to start or perpetuate flame wars.
Newsgroups would be much more civil places if we knew for certain who
was who.
Old October 10th 06, 01:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Desk Rabbit" wrote in message

[snip]

What is needed is a way of blacklisting and whitelisting
or an "invitation only" system. I'd ban anonynmous
remailers completely as these are often used by abusive
users to start or perpetuate flame wars. Newsgroups would
be much more civil places if we knew for certain who was
who.

Ok, who is "Desk Rabbit" then..? I'm pretty sure it's not the name on your
birth certificate.

Ivor

Old October 11th 06, 11:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Desk Rabbit

Ivor Jones wrote:
"Desk Rabbit" wrote in message

[snip]

What is needed is a way of blacklisting and whitelisting
or an "invitation only" system. I'd ban anonynmous
remailers completely as these are often used by abusive
users to start or perpetuate flame wars. Newsgroups would
be much more civil places if we knew for certain who was
who.

Ok, who is "Desk Rabbit" then..? I'm pretty sure it's not the name on your
birth certificate.

Ivor

Mr & Mrs Rabbit will be most upset to hear that.
Old October 11th 06, 02:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
mattpark

You see what you need is a forum... a moderated forum cough
cough, and all these problems go away!

Wink Wink. I jest.
---
External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com
Old October 11th 06, 05:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

Ivor Jones wrote:
"Desk Rabbit" wrote in message

[snip]

What is needed is a way of blacklisting and
whitelisting or an "invitation only" system. I'd ban
anonynmous remailers completely as these are often
used by abusive users to start or perpetuate flame
wars. Newsgroups would be much more civil places if
we knew for certain who was who.

Ok, who is "Desk Rabbit" then..? I'm pretty sure it's
not the name on your birth certificate.

Mr & Mrs Rabbit will be most upset to hear that.

In that case I want to know why they called you "Desk" - what sort of a
name is that..?!

Ivor

Old October 11th 06, 05:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"mattpark" wrote
in message
You see what you need is a forum... a moderated forum
cough cough, and all these problems go away!

Wink Wink. I jest.

I agree with you, but you can't make a group moderated retrospectively, so
we're stuck with it as it is.

Ivor