Dratek 2910

Old October 5th 06, 03:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk )

Default Dratek 2910

Hi all,
Seems like a friendly group here!
:)

I've been scratching my head over VOIP for a long while, but the time
has come!

Due to forced implementation of home Gbit network (modem packed up in
storm) I have gone for the Dratek 2910.
I'm not asking the "did I buy the right thing" question as I want it
more for firewall/vpn features and dual WAN ports, but as it also has 2
x analog phone inputs I may as well (try to) make the most of them.

Any suggested configuration welcome.

Has anyone any experience with the VoIP side of this models predecessor?

Also, if it lives up to expectations, I may well get another one for the
office to replace the netgear FWAG114.

I will no doubt have plenty more questions once everything is set-up, as
I will want to implement some form of VOIP over our blueyonder cable
connection at work to assist our struggling 2 x telephone lines.
Hopefully get rid of the BT one completely.

Thanks in advance,
Pete

http://Water-Rower.co.uk - Worlds best prices on the Worlds best Rower.