Remote desktop without the control

Old October 10th 06, 12:37 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Fred

Default Remote desktop without the control

Are there any utilities which allow the desktop to be seen remotely without
taking control like Microsoft's "Remote Desktop"?

Old October 10th 06, 02:00 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
deKay

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Tue, 10 Oct
uk.comp.home-networking, yawatina tan reek esk "Fred" fornis
do marikano es bono tan el:

Are there any utilities which allow the desktop to be seen remotely without
taking control like Microsoft's "Remote Desktop"?

VNC in "view only" mode.

deKay
--
Lofi Gaming - www.lofi-gaming.org.uk
"Frobert asked me today if we could buy matching gym clothes
Old October 10th 06, 08:32 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Jon

declared for all the world to hear...
Are there any utilities which allow the desktop to be seen remotely without
taking control like Microsoft's "Remote Desktop"?

VNC.
--
Regards
Jon
Old October 12th 06, 04:58 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Fred

"Fred" wrote in message
Are there any utilities which allow the desktop to be seen remotely
without taking control like Microsoft's "Remote Desktop"?

Many thanks for both replies. Just about to download and install.

Many thanks again.