voipcheap and Internet phone

Old October 10th 06, 02:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
bob garbutt

Default voipcheap and Internet phone

hi,

Is it possible to use Voipcheap with the Tesco Internet Phone?

Bob
Old October 10th 06, 02:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

"bob garbutt" wrote in message
k...
hi,

Is it possible to use Voipcheap with the Tesco Internet Phone?

Bob

Yes. The Tesco phone is merely a usb sound card device.

There are non-Tesco drivers for the device available from the manufacturer,
however, I don't have the time to search this very group for the
link......perhaps you could.?

:-)

Old October 10th 06, 02:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Jono:

http://www.yealink.com/en/otherdown.asp

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
Old October 10th 06, 04:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
bob garbutt

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh Jono:
"bob garbutt" wrote in message
k...
hi,

Is it possible to use Voipcheap with the Tesco Internet Phone?

Bob

Yes. The Tesco phone is merely a usb sound card device.

There are non-Tesco drivers for the device available from the
manufacturer, however, I don't have the time to search this very
group for the link......perhaps you could.?

:-)

http://www.yealink.com/en/otherdown.asp

thanks very much, there seems to be loads of drivers etc, any idea which
one?

Bob
Old November 7th 06, 05:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
andymallion

If you haven't allready found it its voipbustermate.exe
Old November 9th 06, 12:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"andymallion" wrote in message

If you haven't allready found it its voipbustermate.exe

What is..? Have you not heard of quoting part of the message you're
replying to..?

Ivor