Asterisk to SMC TigerStack switch

Old October 11th 06, 06:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Praxi

Default Asterisk to SMC TigerStack switch

More options Oct 10, 10:50 pm
From: "Praxi" - view profile
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 22:50:26 -0700
Subject: Newby to Asterisk - Lingo to Router, Router to PC...
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this author
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone knows how can a route my Lingo VoIP phone line to my PC
(Asterisk)?
Then, how do I get out of my PC, say to a switch, and connect to VoIP
phones?

Thank you,

Praxitek