Browser-based SIP softphone

« Ring Back | Voxalot »

Old October 11th 06, 07:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
nonce999

Default Browser-based SIP softphone

Do you know a Browser-based SIP softphone free to download?

--
http://interno.altervista.org
http://midiquiz.altervista.org
Old October 11th 06, 08:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Cupis

http://www.openwengo.org/
Old October 12th 06, 02:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
nonce999

Paul Cupis wrote in
:

nonce999 wrote:
Do you know a Browser-based SIP softphone free to download?

http://www.openwengo.org/

It is interesting but I look for an Applet or Ocx to embed in a
browser.

Old October 13th 06, 12:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
andy

nonce999 wrote:
Paul Cupis wrote in
:

nonce999 wrote:
Do you know a Browser-based SIP softphone free to download?

http://www.openwengo.org/

It is interesting but I look for an Applet or Ocx to embed in a
browser.

I don't know quite what you mean, but you might look at Babble, which
has an option to install a toolbar (beta) that means you can direct
dial numbers by clicking them in a webpage, so it seems to say ...