Porting Sipgate to Voip.co.uk

Old October 13th 06, 12:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger Barrett

Default Porting Sipgate to Voip.co.uk

Hi I want to port one of my sipgate numbers (magrathea number) to voip.co.uk
(Gamma Telecoms number) - has anyone been able to do this?
Thanks
Roger.

Old October 13th 06, 08:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mr Man

Roger Barrett wrote:
Hi I want to port one of my sipgate numbers (magrathea number) to voip.co.uk
(Gamma Telecoms number) - has anyone been able to do this?
Thanks
Roger.

I think voip.co.uk say they don't 'support' porting?
Old October 13th 06, 08:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Mr Man was thinking very hard :
Roger Barrett wrote:
Hi I want to port one of my sipgate numbers (magrathea number) to
voip.co.uk (Gamma Telecoms number) - has anyone been able to do this?
Thanks
Roger.

I think voip.co.uk say they don't 'support' porting?

......& I'm sure Sipgate say they no longer support losing numbers via
the port process.

Old October 13th 06, 08:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Cupis

Roger Barrett wrote:
Hi I want to port one of my sipgate numbers (magrathea number) to
voip.co.uk (Gamma Telecoms number) - has anyone been able to do this?
Thanks
Roger.

I think voip.co.uk say they don't 'support' porting?

.....& I'm sure Sipgate say they no longer support losing numbers via
the port process.

They may have an obligation to support it, or else their upstream
provider may.
Old October 14th 06, 11:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger Barrett

"Mr Man" k wrote in
message . uk...
Roger Barrett wrote:
Hi I want to port one of my sipgate numbers (magrathea number) to
voip.co.uk (Gamma Telecoms number) - has anyone been able to do this?
Thanks
Roger.

I think voip.co.uk say they don't 'support' porting?

No - they've said they'll try and but cant promise as it depends on the
owner of the number.

I want to do it for the three way calling which sipgate still dont support
and the fact the the call break-up seems a lot less on voip.co.uk than on my
sipgate numbers.

Old October 14th 06, 11:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

"Roger Barrett" wrote in message

"Mr Man" k wrote in
message . uk...
Roger Barrett wrote:
Hi I want to port one of my sipgate numbers (magrathea number) to
voip.co.uk (Gamma Telecoms number) - has anyone been able to do this?
Thanks
Roger.

I think voip.co.uk say they don't 'support' porting?

No - they've said they'll try and but cant promise as it depends on the
owner of the number.

I want to do it for the three way calling which sipgate still dont support
and the fact the the call break-up seems a lot less on voip.co.uk than on
my sipgate numbers.

What device are you using?

I can have a three way call using Sipgate.

Old October 14th 06, 12:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Jono:

Roger Barrett wrote:
Hi I want to port one of my sipgate numbers (magrathea number) to
voip.co.uk (Gamma Telecoms number) - has anyone been able to do
this? Thanks
Roger.
I think voip.co.uk say they don't 'support' porting?

No - they've said they'll try and but cant promise as it depends on
the owner of the number.

I want to do it for the three way calling which sipgate still dont
support and the fact the the call break-up seems a lot less on
voip.co.uk than on my sipgate numbers.

What device are you using?

I can have a three way call using Sipgate.

I also use 3-way calling with Sipgate, also with VoIP Stunt.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
Old October 14th 06, 01:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
NutCracker

On 2006-10-13 20:35:53 +0100, Mr Man
k said:

Roger Barrett wrote:
Hi I want to port one of my sipgate numbers (magrathea number) to
voip.co.uk (Gamma Telecoms number) - has anyone been able to do this?
Thanks
Roger.

I think voip.co.uk say they don't 'support' porting?

They certainly support the porting of a BT number over to them as I've done it!

Old October 14th 06, 01:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mr Man

Ah, ok, I wonder if voip.co.uk will allow me to port my numbers out!

Also three way calling is device dependent.

And voip.co.uk donít include second calls on your account in your
discount package.

Old October 14th 06, 04:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger Barrett

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in message
.uk...
Thus spaketh Jono:

Roger Barrett wrote:
Hi I want to port one of my sipgate numbers (magrathea number) to
voip.co.uk (Gamma Telecoms number) - has anyone been able to do
this? Thanks
Roger.
I think voip.co.uk say they don't 'support' porting?
No - they've said they'll try and but cant promise as it depends on
the owner of the number.

I want to do it for the three way calling which sipgate still dont
support and the fact the the call break-up seems a lot less on
voip.co.uk than on my sipgate numbers.

What device are you using?

I can have a three way call using Sipgate.

I also use 3-way calling with Sipgate, also with VoIP Stunt.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

I've got an SPA1001 and 2000 but sipgate say they dont support "conference"
calling. How are you doing this then?