108G - Do I need special cards on the PC's

Old October 17th 06, 12:52 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking

Default 108G - Do I need special cards on the PC's

Hi,
I've bought a D-link DSL-G624M Wireless 108G MIMO ADSL2/2+ Router. It
works great but I can't help but notice the PCs that link to it report
54MBS. How do I get 108?
Do I need special wireless cards that can operate at 108?

thanks in advance,
Richard

Old October 17th 06, 02:14 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Conor

In article . com,
says...
Hi,
I've bought a D-link DSL-G624M Wireless 108G MIMO ADSL2/2+ Router. It
works great but I can't help but notice the PCs that link to it report
54MBS. How do I get 108?
Do I need special wireless cards that can operate at 108?

Yes..the D-Link 108G ones.

--
Conor

I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

Earn commission on online purchases, 2.50 just for signing up:
http://www.TopCashBack.co.uk/Conor/ref/index.htm